Hype for MinceHeim 2.0 and some Sketches

 I did some considerable work on MinceHeim’s 2nd edition a couple of months ago…and then I didn’t publish it. I kind of froze on it because I wanted to make some solo rules for it, like a scenario generator, but I was thinking about how to do that. As it stands, I’ve got rules ready for campaigns, and I’ve tweaked the balance of the base rules a bit.

I’m thinking about posting them soon, but I’m going to see just what I can hammer out before I do.

In other news, my wife has started to do warmups for making art for my knightly battle game, Frogmouth. Her warm-ups (by which she was disappointed in her “out of practice” skills) are better than anything I could dream of drawing.

I really enjoyed the tinier of the two knights.

That’s all for now! Christmas is coming!

Comments

  1. Looking forward to it, the art is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great artwork, really looking forward to Minceheim 2
    Alan Tradgardland

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely drawings - compliments of the Season to you and your family

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment