A Return Home


Along with my recent hiatus from Instagram, I also began painting 15mm miniatures again. 
I finally picked up these Essex heavy cavalry with round shields from their early medieval range. I’ve had them on a wishlist since I was 14, and finally bought them. They are going to be caravan guards in upcoming games.

I also picked up some Blue Moon Pilgrims from their Crusades range. I am so excited to have more peasants for my games, especially ones that aren’t armed.

This wee lad would also work for a hobbit, I think. But for now he’s a child of the village…perhaps he’ll find himself lost and some adventurers will need to rescue him? Only time will tell.

Long post made short, I love 15mm and it feels like coming home posting on the blog and hobbying with this fine scale again.

Comments

  1. Good to have you posting here. The figures look great.
    Alan Tradgardland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work on those two Essex cavalry figures 👍

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment