Bugs...stomach bugs!

 


 Someone brought a sick child to the church nursery, so our baby got a stomach flu that has almost worked its way through the whole family. Although astronomically unimportant in comparison to my kids being sick, I probably won’t be getting much painting done.


I do have this photo from the beginning of the week though. About 6 years after purchasing them, I’ve finally painted all three of my Reaper Anhurian Swordsmen. I wanted each to be unique enough to be a character or unit leader, but have enough similarities to be a group of warriors under the command of another.

Comments

  1. How vexing for you all, I do hope you all begin to feel better soon. I recall similar with my own family. I really like the painted figures and the poem/illustration at the top.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment