Marchog Du

 Back and hip pain have kept me from much painting over the last week, even the games I played were done standing or on the ground. I believe it’s our dining chairs, they are old and all support has been beaten out of them. But enough complaining, to the point: I started painting a bit today and completed another 15mm knight. As the title suggests, he’s the Black Knight.

 
A close up of the Knight himself. I left his gloves black, but made has baldric and scabbard a more natural leather. I also added a gold hilt, buckle, and markings to his shield for some extra contrast.

He’s pictured with a miniature Castle Greyskull from a He-man toy “surprise toy” I picked up last year. The castle ended up being perfect for this scale, and I think it may make an appearance as the wicked knight/wizard/villain-figure’s keep in a game or two!

These 15mm figures are great because they’re like little treats or morsels for painting. Just enough to keep “production” rolling on busy days. I’ve also base-coated and fleshed out some more 17th c. figures.

Also, I watched this fun video that’s inspired me to hold a Tourney with these 15’s once I have a few mounted knights: https://youtu.be/R3Fmd8rYxZE

Comments

  1. Really enjoyed the video. The 15mm fellow is full of character and works so well with this this castle.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment