Painting Triumphs of Late

Below are a couple of my prouder works in the past weeks; first, the promised undead knight:

I’m really happy with how he turned out.
The bat on his shield is based off of some vampire-themed flags I’ve seen in many old fantasy books and games, and I can’t wait to have this knight serving at the right hand of his blood-sucking master.

This is Duncan, my Captain for Frostgrave. It’s been nearly impossible to get perfect lighting or angle on him, but he’s grand on the battlefield. Where other figures might look imposing, he looks commanding, equally ready for defending a battlement, leading an army in the fields of the hinterlands, or giving a detailed report to his liege. 

Absolutely awesome sculpts that I tried my best to do justice with a brush.
 

Comments

  1. I do like the look of Duncan, he looks like a man one would be confident to follow into battle. The undead knight is full of menace and looks very scary. Excellent work.
    Alan Tradgardland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well done!

    How are you liking Frostgrave? I read it, but am not sure about just the Wizards being actual upgradeable characters.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment